mercoledì 11 febbraio 2009

LAST NEWS

I'm really happy to say that Sandra has no more infections like in the last days,on monday and tuesday doctors tried to let her breathe alone but it was still difficult so they had to intubate her again,anyway the most important thing is that Sandra is stable!
Of course she need time and her body too, but we are optimistic,she will go throught all this!
At the moment the mother and her boyfriend are there!!

I would like to thanks all friends who is helping me to write this blog.
Thanks to who is everyday giving me the last news about Sandra;
Thanks to who encourage me to go on and fight for a friend!
Thanks to who is sending mails about Sandra!!
Thanks to who already donate and to who will do it soon!!!
Thanks to who is playing at the Kuwait Pro tour without forgetting her!!!

1 commento: