domenica 8 febbraio 2009

THANKS KRIZSTY!!

I just had a very nice conversation with Krizsty Toth and i would like to thanks her for all the effort she is doing to support Sandra!! Is very impotant to give her power and confidence to go on and to keep fighting!!!

This means to be a real champion,i hope that Krizsty can be sample for all of us in this hard situation!! At the european TOP 12 many of the best european players showed their support!!

So i' m sorry if i m repeating myself but i would like to explain again how necessary is to try to find the way to help Sandra! SHE NEED IT!!! I m sure you will do it!!!

2 commenti:

  1. Hi Niko!Im shy now you wrote so nice about me... But as we chatted yesterday, it should be normal how we do... Or just not to forget that Csilla and Viki also helped a lot last week... actually they did more than me... just still worried about Sandra and we know nothing new about her... Take care and keep on believing.Greetings from Langweid!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Last news I have heard are quite bad. I just hope Sandra is aware how many people are thinking about her, praying for her... We can not really fight for her but support her that she fight for herself, stronger than ever.

    RispondiElimina